Thoughts and favourite images as we begin 2013.
Thanksgiving to God
• For the way the Lord has and continues to prepare the way before us. There have been so many ways and each one is amazing in itself.
• For the warm welcome to Uganda we received and the fellowship with our brothers and sisters in the Lord here. We are thankful for the opportunity to be a small part of God’s work here.
• We are thankful for the many of you who are supporting us so we can serve in Uganda. And thank you for the encouragement and news that we receive – it is always good news!
• All our visas have been processed and received. We are thankful this is done for a year.
• We are enjoying a warmer winter! God has been giving us some extra rain which is good for us who planted late and keeping the cistern full of rain water.
• Home schooling transition has gone well and we are now almost half way through the year.